Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday, June 12th


I just noticed that I never did put up a Buffalo Pride post, but it was mostly a story in photos anyway. I put those on my Facebook page so I won't bother to rehash it in words here.

Finally at Friday after a VERY busy workweek! Wednesday and Thursday were definitely trying and they were both incredibly long days. The "big" meeting in Rochester on Wednesday morning was brutal, I had to be there at 8 which necessitated getting up at 5:15, that wasn't fun. Yesterday started with another 8 meeting, but this one was in downtown Buffalo. Yesterday was a day full of difficult union meetings, making it very tense as things got nastier and more personal by the ass holes in the union. I'm glad I wasn't the "front man" representing management, if I was it would have been very different because I won't take their shit. Of course no one from their useless union even bothered to show up, although I feel very sorry for the 30 staff in that group, only they have the power to get rid of those losers who are supposed to be representing them.

I was SO tired yesterday that at 4 I stumbled out of the Bflo office and headed home. I stopped at the liquor store on the way home and got some of my favorite Three Olives Grape Vodka, I also picked up some orange gin. I came home and had a nice long drink. John came over and we went to Anderson's for beef on wick and custard. 

Today I spent most of my day at the Univera office, I always enjoy the dynamics of the people who work there so it wasn't a terrible way to wrap up a very busy week. John is on his way over now and we'll probably go out to eat...again! I haven't been cooking nearly as much as I used to, just too tired once I get home. Allentown weekend here, hoping to go to that. I don't think I've gone in the last couple of years, so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment