Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday, June 6th

Went shopping with Ed this morning. He needed a suit, dress shirts and ties, right up my alley and something I've been doing a lot of myself. We went to The Galleria and of course I had to pick up a couple shirts and pants, can't resist those JCP sales. It was fun just wandering around shopping and chatting, we went to Jack Astor's for lunch.

After the mall, I went home and did some dreaded yard work. I had to cut the law, do the trimming and some weeding. Things are starting to fill in and the petunias are very purple! The yard looks really nice, nicer than it has in my past years here, it's a lot of work and I still do NOT enjoy it one bit!

John cooked out on the grill for dinner and we had a quiet night watching Detroit spank the Pen's 5 to zip, go Red Wings! Tomorrow is the Buffalo Pride celebration and parade, we're going just not sure if we're going to march with The Buffalo Bears or not, supposed to rain, that would suck. The Bear's after party at Dennis Long's house is usually a good time so we'll play it by ear I guess. 

I've been thinking about joining The Village Glen, might go there after work on Monday to check it out. I've always wanted to join and I sure do miss tennis so we'll see what I end up doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment